Hide
7 Posts

The 7th Continent» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: What is the add on Bone Dice used for? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grant F.
msg tools
Trying to decide at the last minute what to add.

Does this add on make the game more easier to play? If not, what is it's purpose?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Blachek
United States
charlotte hall
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the dice are used to track how many uses are left on items. The bone dice are strictly for aesthetic purposes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant F.
msg tools
slaybalj wrote:
the dice are used to track how many uses are left on items. The bone dice are strictly for aesthetic purposes.

Thanks, I won't buy them then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Love
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are quite nice though, and I think a bit bigger than the standard dice. They also come with a nice dice bag.

However as you noted it is a completely unnecessary add on if you are looking to save a bit of money.

I would (and did) buy these above the playmat and the notebook, but would not take them over any gameplay add ons that catch your eye.

(Also as a KS one backer I've had the opportunity to spread the cost !)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Lastname
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As this thread is fairly recent and this is surely better than starting a new one: whistle
Can anybody tell me if the bone bag came inside the main box in their shipment? Because_ I am going through my 7thC stuff for an inventory (which is still in shrink), and I don't see the bone dice bag anywhere. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtiss Cox
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Againsto wrote:
As this thread is fairly recent and this is surely better than starting a new one: whistle
Can anybody tell me if the bone bag came inside the main box in their shipment? Because_ I am going through my 7thC stuff for an inventory (which is still in shrink), and I don't see the bone dice bag anywhere. Thanks!

The dice were packaged in a small white box, separate from the main game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Lastname
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.