Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Mitchell
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't see any mechanics in the Advanced rules for moving unconscious characters apart from Grappling but I might not want to throw around a friendly!

If there any way to carry an unconscious friend or enemy?

Also how are people storing their game? Is there a neat way to get everything to fit in the box? There seems not enough height on the inlay for the ship room pieces.

*Edit*

Ok its easy just put all the rooms in the square insert. Then put the minuatures box on the left over the cards. Then place the space map on top of the room squares then the manual and chips in a ziplock on top of that. The Advanced Rulebook doesn't just quite fit in.

On a separate note, is there any way to get a digital version of the advanced rulebook? If we had proof of purchase could we be supplied one free or at a discount? It would be really handy for referencing via a tablet when playing. The physical book as awesome as it is becomes a little less practical when actually playing.

What a fantastic game though! So pleased to now have this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S H
United States
Merrillville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have my game handy, but i'm pretty sure the rules are there for carrying someone. It costs extra move points, I think...?

2.0 Adv Rules are available in .pdf format. Try Gorilla Games site?
(in hindsight, may have been a KickStarter perk)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Siadek
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Carrying a body will put you over your carry limit and reduce your move by one and cause any skill checks you do to be at +3 difficulty penalty.

The rules are available in PDF the gorillaboardgames.com site:

http://gorillaboardgames.com/product/battlestations-seconded...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mitchell
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ourhero wrote:
Carrying a body will put you over your carry limit and reduce your move by one and cause any skill checks you do to be at +3 difficulty penalty.

The rules are available in PDF the gorillaboardgames.com site:

http://gorillaboardgames.com/product/battlestations-seconded...

Thanks Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.