Subject: Rules question about other players' track rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blake Morris
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
This size viola da gamba is like a cello with frets. I started playing at age 48.
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 10 of the rulebook there is a diagram to illustrate using other players' track. My understanding of this is that you may not use other players' track entirely to connect two cities on a passenger or national card, and other cities between those on the route card are irrelevant. Put another way, there must be at least one of your track segments between any pair of cities on the route card. Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Levine
United States
Clinton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
morrigambist wrote:
On page 10 of the rulebook there is a diagram to illustrate using other players' track. My understanding of this is that you may not use other players' track entirely to connect two cities on a passenger or national card, and other cities between those on the route card are irrelevant. Put another way, there must be at least one of your track segments between any pair of cities on the route card. Is this correct?

From the rules: "You cannot use other players’ track
if the route does not include any of
your track whatsoever."

It doesn't say anything about individual cities. The example is pretending that Dresden to Hamburg is a route.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.