Subject: Enchanters custom insert rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Lane
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I got Enchanters in the mail the other day and I was going to bag everything up with the supplied bags, but since I was preparing myself to make a Gloomhaven insert, I thought this, being a small game, was a perfect time to practice. I've never actually made an insert before, and this was fun. Friend of mine said that other BGGers would like to see this, so here we are.

It's a pretty tight fit but the box closes well. The top tray comes out easily. The bottom tray can come out, but I figured it would just stay in as there isn't really any reason to remove it.
It's not a perfect solution, as the cards are technically 6 decks, but it would be harder to fit that way I think. Either way, it beats bags, in my opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slow Motion Walter
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
"We have now sunk to a depth at which re-statement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men."--George Orwell
mbmbmb
This makes me want to try my hand at making an insert. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.