Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pablo R
Spain
Pontevedra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When a helping power allows to draw an extra card, Where is the card drawn from? From the deck or from the dungeon (forcing the player to make another move).

Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say from the the deck because there is also a ? symbol in a draw card symbol so you can take any card that you would like

so +1 draw is from the deck
? draw is any card
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are so badly written and some parts are defenetly missing from the rules aswel. + i haven't seen any one from wizzkids adressing some questions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Wagler
Germany
Wiesloch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
an overview / cheat sheet on what the icons on each trinket want to tell us would also be nice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Pavlo wrote:
When a helping power allows to draw an extra card, Where is the card drawn from? From the deck or from the dungeon (forcing the player to make another move).

Thanks for your help.

It is drawn from the deck in the middle. You don't take a revealed dungeon floor card unless you hustle on it.

I can answer the questions. And the designers appear here as well.

We were going to open up the reference card to include every symbol but the reference got to crowded. We had hoped the diagrams on the cards would give a sense of what they do Plus any questions posted here could be answered as well.

Here are some of the more difficult diagrams:

Wand of Levitation: Jump over an adjacent occupied or unoccupied tile

Wand of Teleport: move to any tile (including corners)

Wand of Shadowstep: move from an outside tile to another outside tile (no corners)

Potion of Heroism: use any two cards to complete a Quest

I know this was answered before but yes the fighter's infinity symbol within the hand means a player won't have to discard down to the max hand size that turn.

Zev Shlasinger, Wizkids
Director of Board Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo R
Spain
Pontevedra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Steven and Zev for your support.

So, regarding the Steven answer: There is some difference between the "+1 card" and the "?card" symbol?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jor Ray
Spain
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zman wrote:
I know this was answered before but yes the fighter's infinity symbol within the hand means a player won't have to discard down to the max hand size that turn.

Man, we are having a really hard time understanding icons. Please release that sheet of icons examples and explanations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.