14 Posts

Fallout» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for Fallout The Boardgame? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
Fallout is pretty much sold out everyone, including most LGSs.

Which is why it surprised the hell out of me when TWO (not just one) local Half Priced Books had multiple copies of the Fallout Board Game.

And at 20% off MSRP. (I think it was $47)

So, if you're looking for Fallout and need it before Christmas, I'd recommend checking your local Half Priced Books. They appear to be carrying both it and the new Civilization game from FFG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Syvertsen
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I had never even heard of the chain until I read your post. Mostly a Texas thing I guess?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They have them in CA too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R H
United States
Bethany
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KPDooley wrote:

Which is why it surprised the hell out of me when TWO (not just one) local Half Priced Books had multiple copies of the Fallout Board Game.

So, if you're looking for Fallout and need it before Christmas, I'd recommend checking your local Half Priced Books. They appear to be carrying both it and the new Civilization game from FFG.

I've heard and seen posts that Gamestops also carry it, being a Bethesda thing.
Worth a look or a call.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
paradoxes wrote:
I had never even heard of the chain until I read your post. Mostly a Texas thing I guess?

It looks like their footprint is a very odd, sort of scattered 15 States.

https://www.hpb.com/all-stores-list

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Love
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
$47! Wow, I paid $99 AUD. I suppose most of that is shipping costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The King of Average
msg tools
mbmbmb
RruinerR wrote:
KPDooley wrote:

Worth a look or a call.

Yes they do! That's where I got mine (online via them).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Grace
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
paradoxes wrote:

We have a few of them in Seattle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It has my 'sold out'. Just the distribution model is different. Board game stores got less stock than usual for FFG release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Jones
msg tools
The GameStop recommendation was incredibly helpful. Called three before I found a copy, snapped it up for $60.

I also re-upped my Pro membership because I am weak and will likely buy a Switch next year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brady
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DarkLanternZBT wrote:
The GameStop recommendation was incredibly helpful. Called three before I found a copy, snapped it up for $60.

I also re-upped my Pro membership because I am weak and will likely buy a Switch next year.

I have no trouble not getting a Switch...it's the Xbox One X I'm trying to resist. Completely don't need it, since I have the 4k blu ray already via the One S. But it's new and shiny, and the lure of *real* 4K gaming (looking at you Sony) on a console is tempting...PC games look awesome in 4K.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brady
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sefris241 wrote:
RruinerR wrote:
KPDooley wrote:

Worth a look or a call.

Yes they do! That's where I got mine (online via them).

I ordered from them as well...took long enough to show up that I figured the order didn't go through or I only imagined placing it, and ordered another one from FFG. So the 2nd one is a Christmas present to a buddy...not the first time he's benefited from me not being able to keep track of my s***.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Debbie
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just went to Gamestop online and got two copies of Fallout, they have a special buy one, get second half off, although game is full price, but with Amazon selling it for $100, it’s a deal for me.

I got one for me and the other one is for for my best gaming friend who loves the video game. Thanks for the tip, I am psyched, my last Christmas present is done! I would have never thought of GameStop for this, so glad I checked the thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Perry
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Back in stock at MM - $47.99

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ffgzx02.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.