Please check out my other reviews at:
This is another small expansion set. This is one of the easiest to use as you just shuffle in the cards into the base game. This gives you more awards and more items to use. The cards are a boost to the players and I love the additional card that can be used with the expansion. There isn't a ton here. This was a free thank you for the Kickstarter backers in the first print run. This adds some variety to the game which is always a boost.
Whether you should track this game down will depend on the cost you can find it for. It is just a few cards that are shuffled in so I have an issue recommending it too highly. Of the mini expansions, I would add Badges first.
Keeper for fans of base game.
The components are a few small cards that match the base game exactly. They all clearly state they are in the DSP pack. They all also help the players playing and make the game easier.
There are not any rules included
Flow of the Game:
All cards can be added to the base game.
1. Order of the Bath: Draw 3 awards at random and choose 1 to keep, then all units gain 1 Star
2. Good Conduct Medal: Each unit may change the results of 2 dice
3. Voluntary Service Medal: Each unit chooses 1 of the following: +4 Star +4 Courage or +15 Wrench
1. Personal Carrier: Gain 1 solider for every RWB you get (great with Badges)
1. Sweetheart Pin: change 1 dice to courage
2. Cigarettes: + 2 courage, -1 solider
3. Field Telephone: +7 Solider
Sports Badge: Only used with the Atlantikwall expansion: When you play this card, roll 1 d 6
1-3 Lose 1 specialist
4-6 Gain 10 soliders
Should I buy this game?:
This adds variety for fans of the base game. You do need the base to play. If it can be found at a good price it can add some variety in a very small pack of cards.
Keeper for fans of the base game.
- Last edited Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:22 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:41 pm