Thumb up
1 Posts

Nuklear Winter '68» Forums » General

Subject: Mission: Parsifal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evil Bob
flag msg tools
I've just set up this mission according to the rulebook. It states that Reich's Arkanum Corps must set up anywhere in Wewelsburg. This corps contain all the Reich's infantry units, the units required to complete the objectives.
NATO's 58th Motor Rifles have set up in and adjacent to Ochesenholz-Hofe. Their CO has been placed outside of the town. From this location, the CO has a clear LOS to Wewelsburg (forgive the picture but it was difficult to hold the pointer and take the pic at the same time);

Line of Sight for OBA barrage

According to the rules, a CO can call in a barrage OBA strike to any hex which it has a clear line of sight to. If the 58th activates first this strike will hit (2-6 chance) and eliminate the Arkanum Corp. The result is that the Reich could lose the game before they even get their first activation.

Am I correct? What am I missing?

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.