Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Walsh
Ireland
Lucan
Co Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmb
We know that Celinka and Luciya are among them, and Emogine isn't.

Galdred is linked to the Church, and I imagine Geoffrey and Zsolt are, too. We can be fairly sure the characters won't be from the official villains. This leaves Renea, Eugenia, and Syrus as possibilities. Renea works for the Bureau of Investigation. I don't think we know much about what Eugenia and Syrus get up to.

Thoughts?

Edit: Also, I think the chances of D'Janette and Seijun being bosses with Castles is super-high.

Edit2: I now see that the playable Hunters at game start include Galdred, Celinka, Zsolt and Eugenia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Syrus is a definite, it felt like the Exceed sets were two “good” versus two “bad” characters. Though like any good Anime what defines good or bad is really blurred and this really stands out in Seventh Cross.

Not sure who number six would be? I am excited to see more about this game as we get closer to the Kickstarter.

Edit: I love the Anime show Ushio and Tora to bits, so I am very excited to check out Seijun. Giant immortal shape changing fox gods are pretty terrifying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Walsh
Ireland
Lucan
Co Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmb
Funnily enough, I nearly deleted the OP because I found almost all the answers looking through blogposts.

The latest blogpost says that Galdred, Celinka, Zsolt and Eugenia are playable. Luciya also turned up in previous blogposts with a Bug Zapper skill. I would be surprised if Geoffrey wasn't the sixth.

Emogine is an NPC associate. It'll be interesting to see who turns up as an associate and who turns up as a boss or mid-boss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm confused : How do you know that/if there will be six playable characters?

If that's the case, Luciya looks like an obvious pick.
Syrus would be less obvious, but he looks different enough (as a bard-like character) to be an interesting choice.
If there are conspiracies, I wouldn't trust a church boss like Geoffrey.

That said I also think that an obvious baddie would make for a cool PC after we beat him/her, according to the anime tropes. So D'Janette?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Walsh
Ireland
Lucan
Co Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmb
wrandrall wrote:
I'm confused : How do you know that/if there will be six playable characters?

That's my recollection from Level Cap Podcast episode 48.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Busha
China
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think, if I recall, it depends on how the KS goes as well. Meaning, if funding goes nuts, then some SG characters get added in as well.

I'm hoping for a few more PCs, but then again, I'm not sure how differently they play. Perhaps more equipment or something else would be more feasible for character variety, but I suppose we'll see!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.