Evil High Priest» Forums » Rules

Subject: limited to component rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyo
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is treasure, blood, magic, spellbook limited to component?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starks
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe so
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Reardon
msg tools
Just confirmed with Sandy: There's no limit to how much you can earn. Might be a good idea to print up a set of spares from the play by print if your table tends to run out on the regular... Or you could buy the plastic set and have more from the box
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
We have literally only run out of token a vanishingly few times in our tests. Obviously it can happen, and of course it's possible (if unlikely) someone will discover a strategy combining powers letting him earn 100 Magic or something. In these extreme cases, all the extra resources would need to be held in the Exposed Resource box anyway, so I'd suggest a note on a scrap of paper be placed there, until those resources are spent or lost.

Of course if you buy the plastic resource box, you will for sure have enough, but I agree it's kind of lame to be combining cardboard and plastic in the same game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.