5 Posts

Fallout» Forums » General

Subject: Card 065 War! and the pitt quest; possible spoiler rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miika Salmi
Finland
flag msg tools
1. Could someone explain what to exactly do with this card, how to place the star and shield markers and what that survivor statement means?

2. Anyone else had the same problem, that you run out of quests in the pitt scenario? There seemed to be very little to do in that scenario.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudiger Jones
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Each player gets one of each. the first player (the one with the agenda deck) places his shield and star first. the shield at a settlement and the star at a ruin. then the next player does the same and so on till all players have placed their tokens.
The survivor statement seems to be a mistake. we assumed it meant "no to tokens can be placed in the same space."

2. I've only played the Pitt once, with 2 players and didn't have any problem with quests running out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miika Salmi
Finland
flag msg tools
Thanks a million! We assumed also that the statement was a mistake, and played the same way you did.

2. We also played a 2player game and run out of quests. Possibly f***** up something...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele P.
Italy
Montesilvano
Pescara
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Same problem with Pitt scenario: we completed War (065) and no One card was staged. All players have 4 Agenda cards and no One with 9 points, because faction sere only 1 space from each other. We stopped because we Could only nove around doping nothing and should have waited 2 full round of agenda deck to finish

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B T
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I just played the Pitt solo and also felt there were much fewer side quests than in other scenarios. Maybe I just made the "wrong" choices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.