Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Cleverley
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like the title says, I have a stack of French cards sat on my shelf unused so rather than have them sitting there gathering dust, if anyone French speaking wishes to have them (or preferrably) trade them for their English cards let me know.

No point these fine products going to waste after all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do like me and sleeve them backwards in opaque sleeves and you'll have a bunch of extra art-of-War cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cleverley
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Better yet, I posted this message into the MBP France Facebook group and I had a taker within an hour. Better yet, the kind fellow has offered to send me all of the English cards for the expansions too! Guess that means I need to get buying them now... somehow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siel Oren
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil_X wrote:
Do like me and sleeve them backwards in opaque sleeves and you'll have a bunch of extra art-of-War cards.

does that mean you also sleeved the original AOW cards backwards?
nice idea anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Douven
Germany
Schalksmühle
Unspecified
flag msg tools
If there is somebody who still wants to trade his french cards for my english ones I'd be glad to do it. I have a typhon pledge and would include everything that is "purely french". Rules, cards, conan tiles... I live in germany.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JoeViterbo wrote:
If there is somebody who still wants to trade his french cards for my english ones I'd be glad to do it. I have a typhon pledge and would include everything that is "purely french". Rules, cards, conan tiles... I live in germany.

Are you looking for the English cards or the French ones? If you're looking to receive French language cards and send out your English ones I'd be interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Douven
Germany
Schalksmühle
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Lol... It's vice versa. I don't know why I wrote that...

So it has to be:

If there is somebody who still wants to trade his english cards for my french ones I'd be glad to do it. I have a typhon pledge and would include everything that is "purely french". Rules, cards, conan tiles... I live in germany.

Sorry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ulm
msg tools
mb
I thought I would just tag onto this thread as I too have a Typhon pledge. I’d like to trade the French cards for the English cards. Anyone up for it? Thanks!

Edit: I’ll trade all the French rules as well for he English ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F G
France
Grenoble
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to receive the 2 player aids in French and to send out my English ones. If anyone is interested, please contact me.
Deal done, players aids are no longer available.
Thank you to those who contacted me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zaffar Siddiqui
Canada
Whitby
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would be interested in exchanging as well. I have all the French cards, rule/scenario books, aids and Conan crossover material I'd be willing to exchange for the English equivalents (Typhon Pledge). Please let me know. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Markovich
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gandy22 wrote:
hello!

I have the english cards and trying to switch them for the french version. is your offer still on the table?

If his isn't, I have the French cards that I will trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I also have extra French components (all of them), and I'm looking for the English components.

Anyone that's interested, please message me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
Oups very sorry I was in the wrong game tread! I didn't realized yesterday on my small phone screen. I'll delete my previous post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.