3 Posts

Twilight Imperium (Fourth Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Using Resources of planets to produce units rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sven
Germany
flag msg tools
When I do so, can I only exhaust planet cards of the activated system where I am producing the units? Or can I also use planet cards of other systems? I took a look into the rules:

58.1.: To produce a unit, a player must spend a number of resources from planets he controls ...

So I think I can use every planet card I have regardless if the planet is in the activated system. Is that right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, you can use any or all of your unexhausted planets. You can also spend trade goods too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Koens
United States
Watsonville
California
flag msg tools
badge
marks the spot.
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct. Just exhaust any planets you control to spend their resources and pay for the units you are producing in the activated system. You are also limited in the number of units you can produce by the "production" values of your units with production in the activated system. These are typically your Space Docks, although some other units for some races (ahem - arborec) also have production.
edit: And trade goods can be spent as mentioned above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.