Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Gustavsson
Sweden
Hudiksvall
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While waiting for the developer on FAB: Crusader to do his stuff, I finally found some time to finish this variant. I uploaded the Al-Owda variant/scenario instructions here on BGG! This is a short violent scenario based on the Syrian initial Al-Owda plan for the attack on the Golan Heights. However, the plan was rejected for several reasons and they went for the less impressive (but still very capable) Badhr plan instead. I always wanted to try this variant since my interest for this particular battle begin, so I'm very happy to finally been able to finish the work and hope you will enjoy this all-out assault by the Syrians. There is a new mechanic for random Israeli reinforcements and Ghost units as well as new Victory Conditions.

I also included new Setup Cards, Turn Track and some more optional rules (which can be used in the regular game as well). There is an overlay included to be cut out and place on top of the Mt. Hermon area (not in use in the scenario) and a "Screen" to cut and fold (to hide assets in the Available Box (optional)).

As a Bonus, I uploaded a variant stickersheet with units showing IDF unit symbols for you to print on glossy adhesive paper.

Hope you will enjoy this and please feel free to ask any questions here in this folder regarding this variant.

Regards
Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Gustavsson
Sweden
Hudiksvall
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like BGG is very slow in uploading (pending), but the files are posted over at CSW forum as well!

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.1dd03706/4305

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.