Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Smit
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello everyone,

I have a few questions and I have the feeling I am overthinking some parts.

1. When the crew attacks, do you get gold for succesfull hits on enemies and enemy heroes? If the crew does get gold, where does this gold goes to?

2. If I want to attack The Kraken, do I have to be adjacent to one of the zones that is connected to The Kraken?

3. If both teams attack The Kraken, do we both get the victory points and gold when it is defeated? Or are the points and gold awarded to the team that managed to give The Kraken the final blow?

4. Can I attack The Kraken with my deck gun?

These are problably very easy questions, but I cannot seem to find these answers in the book or online.

Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pietro Pomella
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Crew only generates gold by killing heroes, as outlined on p. 15, so killing other crew with crew does not generate gold. When your crew/deck gun/other card effect kill an enemy hero, each of your heroes gain 1 coin (and you gain 1 VP of course).

2. Assuming you don't have a ranged attack, you have to be adjacent to attack, regardless of the nature of the target (even if thematically you could see the kraken as having tentacles everywhere I guess).

3. Only the faction dealing the killing blow gets the reward.

4. The deck gun cannot damage "Deck Features" specifically (see Crew Dashboard), not objective-like tiles and monsters in general, so fire away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Smit
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.