Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony B
United States
West Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just want to confirm: a player places a '1' Scientist on die with 3 wild basic DNA icons.

Does the player choose one DNA of choice and receive three of them (3 DNA icons x Level 1 Scientist) or may the player also choose to instead take the 3 basic DNA in any combination (2 Purple and 1 Blue, for instance)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Pearson
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
Loves Theme
badge
Des Moines Area Boardgamer
mbmbmbmbmb
We played that you could take any combination. My question in the wild dna dice with only 1 symbol and you use a 2 or 3 scientist. Can you take a different dna each time or does it have to be all the same? We also played you could take different from that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lewis
United States
Bath
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
repthrd wrote:
We played that you could take any combination. My question in the wild dna dice with only 1 symbol and you use a 2 or 3 scientist. Can you take a different dna each time or does it have to be all the same? We also played you could take different from that one.

You can take any combination of DNA when using the wild symbol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scoresfilm wrote:
repthrd wrote:

Just to be sure... there's a face that shows 1 strain in the 3 Advanced colors of DNA... if I send a 3 scientist to that die do I get:

A- 3 advanced DNA of one type that I choose from the 3 advanced ones

B- I can get any combination of those 3 types of Advanced DNA?

I think it's A because there's only 1 DNA Strain (despite having the 3 colors) but wanted to be sure.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
scoresfilm wrote:
repthrd wrote:

Just to be sure... there's a face that shows 1 strain in the 3 Advanced colors of DNA... if I send a 3 scientist to that die do I get:

A- 3 advanced DNA of one type that I choose from the 3 advanced ones

B- I can get any combination of those 3 types of Advanced DNA?

I think it's A because there's only 1 DNA Strain (despite having the 3 colors) but wanted to be sure.

Thanks

(B) Any combination. It's a wild, so you get 3 wilds. For each one, you decide which type of Advanced DNA you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.