5 Posts

Street Masters» Forums » General

Subject: Rulebook in pdf? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vadim Golembo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Just wondering if the final version of the rulebook will be available here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor Bandage
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update 41 has a link to the updated rules. I'm not sure if those are the same set that went to print, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Golembo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, that looks correct to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Williams
Wales
Ammanford
Carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Had a read of this today to get my excitement up. Mission accomplished, but boy did they over-explain some things.

Quote:
During a single round, each fighter individually takes a fighter turn. The fighter currently taking a fighter turn is referred to as the “active
fighter.” A fighter turn must be fully resolved by the active fighter before the next fighter begins their fighter turn. Fighters may take turns in any order.

It's like someone was paid every time they used the word 'fighter'. I love it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Golembo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
celdom wrote:
Had a read of this today to get my excitement up. Mission accomplished, but boy did they over-explain some things.

Quote:
During a single round, each fighter individually takes a fighter turn. The fighter currently taking a fighter turn is referred to as the “active
fighter.” A fighter turn must be fully resolved by the active fighter before the next fighter begins their fighter turn. Fighters may take turns in any order.

It's like someone was paid every time they used the word 'fighter'. I love it.
FightfightFIGHTfight!!!!... Yeah, I'm looking forward to this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.