Subject: High res Europe map rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alin Draghici
Romania
Timisoara
Timis
flag msg tools
Anyone is having a printable Europe map? My kid destroyed ours, we have the full but the map is broke. I'm thinking to print a new one and glue over the original. thank you,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zed Z
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Europe map is still OK, but my US map was torn into several pieces and the map was also peeling off the board. Double-sided sticky tape is holding the map to the board and clear packing tape is holding it together along the folds. I think the tape is stronger than the original, since it's been taped for more that half the time we owned it.

Sorry about your damaged board, but you may have a hard time getting the resolution you want since the material is copyrighted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alin Draghici
Romania
Timisoara
Timis
flag msg tools
Even a custom design would be ok for me that would respect the original rules and use only original cards from TtR Europe, but only found customs that require special rules so far

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about this one?

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3502361?size=original
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alin Draghici
Romania
Timisoara
Timis
flag msg tools
gamesbook wrote:

Great Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.