Popular Tags: [View All]
Abdelrhaman Mohamed
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
DXB
flag msg tools
mbmb
Arcadians

Question, if u are controlling another players hero due to Monster ability and u trigger guard reactions of other close by monsters to attack the controlled hero. Could u

Reroll Crits on defense rolls? By using the any number of reroll that hero has.

Do u add the Crits Dice then choose to reroll crits? What if u get crits again??

Or if u decide to reroll a Crit u do not add the Dice from

That would also work against SEARING, if u rolled crits I would choose to reroll the crits/defense hoping to get blanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alexopoulos
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rules in front of me but if you are controlling the Hero then you could reroll Crits on defense rolls using the Hero's reroll ability (if he/she has reroll capability). The reroll ability can be used to reroll 'misses' as well as 'hits'.

If you choose to use the Hero's reroll ability on the Crit rolls then the Crits are not counted. Anytime the reroll ability is used the new result replaces the old result. If the reroll produces any Crits then these are counted and must be rolled again per normal Crit rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A crit result only adds an additional die after you accept that result, so if you choose to reroll it only the new result is taken into account.

Once you let a crit add a die, you can no longer reroll the crit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.