Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Location #6L: Save fruits. Place 1 fruit from your hand face down below your animal token. It is no longer considered part of your hand. This fruit counts twice when used to buy fabled juice. Each time you trigger this location, you may save 1 fruit and place it below your Cardboard Token. You can look at the secured fruits at any time. If you have 0 fruits in your hand, you can only draw 1 fruit from the stack.

(1) Do saved fruits count as part of your hand for the tiebreaker, when the game ends? (presumably no)

(2) I assume, you must discard saved fruits, when you use them to buy a fabled Juice?

(3) Can I use saved fruits as single fruits, if I need to, to buy a fabled fruit? (presumably yes)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re 1.: As written in the action description: Fruits saved below the animal token are not longer considered part of your hand.

Re 2.: Yes, you must discard these saved fruits when using them to buy a fabled juice.

Re 3.: Yes, you can use such a fruit in this case.

Henning
(2F-Spiele)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.