Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Gill
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the rules are really unclear on precisely how you complete a quest with multiple objectives I have no idea how to do it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Scatliff
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
It's about time, too.
badge
I hate overtext but love irony.
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you provide a specific example?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corban Caldwell
msg tools
You cant. Each quest has multiple objectives so that you can choose which one to complete. Each option you take either helps one faction over another, or gains you influence and is very important to include this in your strategy. If your talking about multiple requirements to complete 1 quest objective its ussualy taking a quest action in a particular spot and maybe a special test, which happens automatically when you quest. Some quests require you to complete a certain encounter before continuing. The specific enounter card will tell ypu which quest it helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corban Caldwell
msg tools
For example:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
card #116 option 1 requires you to take a quest action at any settlement, have the villified trait token, and a S.E.C test of 5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micheal N
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
So you must be vilified to complete this part of the quest. So if you are vilified, you do a quest action at a settlement. You then perform the test and if you succeed you get the results. If not then you have to spend another quest action and perform the test again until you get the required test result.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Gill
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so if I complete one objective, the card stays in play to complete another objective later?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corban Caldwell
msg tools
No... below that objective is a result. It ussualy tells you to stage another quest card. Something like " stage #18 and 109". Some of the quests you do stay in play. Cant think of the specific card but its when doing farharbor. If it also says "trash", thats when you discard the card. It is now completed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Gill
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
do players share the quests?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhys Corlett
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
I brought this without thinking it through
badge
I don't have to explain my art to you
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.