Thumb up
2 Posts

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle» Forums » Variants

Subject: Cursed Child 2 player game (Spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Jankowski
msg tools
I have been thinking about making a Cursed Child mission using the four normal heroes with Delphi as the final villain. However on my last play with my friend I had the thought of making it a two player game as the base game is easier. The players play as Albus and Scorpious attempting to undo the damage they did, represented by Horocrux/Encounter type cards called Paradoxes that need to be solved. Here are some thoughts that I had (also this variant is meant to be super-hard)

Delphi (final villain instead of Voldemort)
Effect: Roll Slytherin die
Attack: Active player loses 2 health
Card: Active player discards a card at random.
Heart: Active player is stunned.
Wealth: ?

Trolly Witch (first encounter)
Add one Influence to the track (This is to put pressure on the players to get started)
Solve: Assign 4 attack to this card in one turn.

Other cards are shuffled in a random order

Hermione, bitter DADA teacher
All cards cost an additional +1 to buy.
Solve: Draw 3 extra cards during your turn.

You don't exist
Characters lose all abilities and proficiency (still haven't came up with abilities for Albus and Scorpious)
Solve: Play three allies during your turn.

Cedric, Death Eater
Active player loses one health.
Solve: Assign 6 attack to this card in one turn.

Need two more encounters before final encounter which is placed on the bottom of the deck.

Voldemort wins Wizard War
Add two influence to the track.
Solve: ?
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Rodriguez
msg tools
I think this could work! The question is, would this require a whole new set of cards or could we incorporate the rest of the cards?
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.