5 Posts

This War of Mine: The Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: How many bed cards are there in the game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Sombrero
msg tools
mb
Hi, i have just noticed that there are 3 bed minis in the furniture packs but actually only 2 beds (one basic and one orange).

Is that so or am I missing one card?

BTW, is there a place listing all components?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: How many bed cards are there inthe game?
There are 20 fittings cards, 2 of which are Beds.

In the back of the book of scripts there is a list of the main components.
In the book of stretch goals is listed all the stretch goal components.
The scenario sheets (base and SG) they list their components.
Other expansion booklets also list their components.

If you got 3 beds, might want to check you aren't missing something that the bed took the place of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sombrero
msg tools
mb
Great, thank you very much! I will check all the components now.

Regarding the bed minis, the thing is they are correct. The basic set has two beds and the extended one contains one more (as oer KS page. No clue why it is so (there are no other overlaps).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Greenaway
United Kingdom
Blackpool
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two beds in the basic fittings deck and one bed in the ideas deck based on the furniture available for this game. I only built two beds for my game as usually with three characters one will scavenge at least which means there wouldn't be a need for three beds unless you play with four characters.
There are no other overlaps with the furniture, but I built two chairs and a wheelchair as I could see those being used. I might consider the TV as well but that is a strange one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
redbuddha wrote:
Two beds in the basic fittings deck and one bed in the ideas deck based on the furniture available for this game. I only built two beds for my game as usually with three characters one will scavenge at least which means there wouldn't be a need for three beds unless you play with four characters.
There are no other overlaps with the furniture, but I built two chairs and a wheelchair as I could see those being used. I might consider the TV as well but that is a strange one.

I'm confused. Are you talking about the mini's or the decks. There are only 2 beds in the fittings deck, one basic (green), one advanced (red).

I think they mentioned some reason they were throwing in an extra bed, but I can't find info.

And there is no wheel chair to craft (is found).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.