Subject: My lid has something underneath it... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vivix
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools

It's hard to the touch. Nothing on the other side of the lid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Larsen
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's probably just spider eggs. I wouldn't worry too much. They will hatch and crawl away and you won't even know that they were ever there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vivix
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
dekedagger wrote:
It's probably just spider eggs. I wouldn't worry too much. They will hatch and crawl away and you won't even know that they were ever there.

Time to burn the house down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dekedagger wrote:

Nature found a way...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Specht
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Probably a pooling of glue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Frag
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dekedagger wrote:

No spider eggs wouldn’t be hard to the touch. It’s probably a hybernating scorpion. Again, he’ll find his way out in the spring. No worries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Garcia
United States
Harlingen
Texas
flag msg tools
Hello I Am Jim
badge
Yo
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks crazy. It looks better then my box. Mine came with a torn and peeling from the box cardboard cover, and a bottom box half that only has 3 walls with the 4th completely torn open and flapping around. That is how it was shrinkwrappeded mind you.

I went to the customer support part on their website. Hope to here from them soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's definitely the Legacy Spider egg edition. That's what you pledge for, right? The "1,000 spiders bursting from the box when you least expect it" edition?

James They will definitely get ahold of you. It may take a few days because of the deluge of emails they are dealing with of people asking where their shipping confirmations are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
It's a love/hate relationship.
badge
Check out my board game instructional videos on my YouTube channel: "The Game Explainer".
mbmbmbmbmb
The dinosaur mama had to find some way to get her babies from the island to the mainland. Clever girl, indeed. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.