Hide
10 Posts

Gaia Project» Forums » General

Subject: Request Replacement Parts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Kern
msg tools
If you have warped cardboard please request replacement parts. Hopefully there are so many request for replacement parts that the company ultimately loses money and never works with the printer again. Here is the link: http://parts.asmodeena.com/about.php

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Gustafson
United States
Warsaw
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
“The elements of good trading are: (1) cutting losses, (2) cutting losses, and (3) cutting losses. If you can follow these three rules, you may have a chance.” – Ed Seykota
mbmbmbmbmb
I appreciate their replacement parts policy.

“We cannot not provide replacements for components that are worn out or damaged through normal use, accident, or rough handling.”

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I put this link also in the warped board thread. Personally I don't want anybody losing money, just a game fit for purpose.

Word on the street is that Asmodee has pretty deep pockets

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Prince
Canada
Lacombe
AB
flag msg tools
I'm holding out for a Euro 'til the end of the ni-ight...
badge
Misumena vatia
mbmbmbmbmb
What if the replacements are from the same printer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My boards where totally fine during the first few games, but then I had the windows open for a longer time and somehow the boards started to bend. So I‘m not sure if it is the printer or the storage they had before they sold them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uwe Hock
Germany
Bamberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same problem concerning the boards. As soon as they were on the table the edges startet to bend after a while.
Luckily I only did an unboxing for checking the parts.
During the day I turned them over and over again, the next day there was no bending anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fear The Clown
msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm happy to report that in spite of my poor attempts at straightening them after a couple days I just pulled them out of the box and everything is flat as can be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb
feartheclown wrote:
I'm happy to report that in spite of my poor attempts at straightening them after a couple days I just pulled them out of the box and everything is flat as can be.

That's what I thought until I came to play it again a week later. They started perfectly flat, but during the two days I had a solo game set up, they warped again.

I submitted a request to the OP's link above, and was pleasantly surprised to receive this response a few days later:

Quote:
Current request status: In Process
Note: We are more than happy to help you with your request and will send the requested replacement to you at no cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fear The Clown
msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm sad to hear that man, hopefully I don't suffer the same fate. I'm glad to hear they are taking care of you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake G.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
I have the Dutch version of the game, from White Goblin Games, and have very bad warping on all my boards.

I'm not quite sure on how it all works with different publishers and designers etc, so this is most likely a very stupid question, but there is no good in me putting in a request using the Asmodee link above, is there?

I'm not sure if White Goblin Games have a similar replacement system?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.