Subject: Spoilers... possibly... end of game 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here was the game state and how we handled it:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
- 4 players (named according to turn order: A, B, C, & D)
- player C achieved the guidepost alone (most coins + resources)
- no players had any remaining influence
- player C scratched the guidepost card to reveal the options AND selected the option he wanted
- in addition to the Glory Star received, player C chose to score coins for all players
- this gave player C enough points to achieve victory in game 2, which awarded him the trophy as usual, and subsequently awarded each other player an extra capacity

Does all this look legit? Thanks.

Edited for clarity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's correct!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Montagne
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an additional question to this situation:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
I thought player C would be the one to chose to score either on coins or recourses, but all players would receive points for the chosen type. Is this correct, or did we do this wrong?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player C made the choice for ALL players. So all players score for coins. Guideposts impact all players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies for neglecting to mention that we all scored our coins. Upon rereading my post above, it sounds like only player C scored them. We all did so according to the guidepost rules. I've ammended the original post. Thanks for catching that, Ian.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.