I also remember that the active player
first during his turn.
It seems that I remembered it wrong. This applies only to action cards
, otherwise it's pure initiative order.
If there are multiple action cards that players wish to resolve at the same time during the action phase, each player takes a turn resolving one action card in initiative order, beginning with the active player. This process repeats until each player has resolved all the action cards that he wishes to resolve during that window.
To sum this up:
- action cards during action phase - initiative order staerting with the active player
- action cards during agenda or strategy phase - clockwise starting with the speaker
- agenda cards in agenda phase - clockwise starting with the player to the right of the speaker
- abilities during action phase - initiative order
- secondary section of strategy card - clockwise starting with the player to the right of the active player
So we have 5 different orders depending on what and when we resolve. I'm sure this could have been designed a little bit simpler...