Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Evolution» Forums » General

Subject: Gameplay/card change between Kickstarter preview pnp and current edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Graton
msg tools
mb
Short story: a friendly unknown player at a store event just gave me his printed copy of the free pnp files.

I am very intrigued and hyped to try it out with my regular group... but I got burned in the past because some players enjoy only light to medium game and others won't ever give a game a second chance if it fall flat.

The friendly player who gave me this copy told me that there was changes in card values in recent edition since this old file got posted, for balancing reason. He mentioned something about food values.

I want to test and show this game to my group as close to full experience as possible.

My google-fu is failing me and i can't find what changed since then. Can someone give me a link or a list if any adjustments is needed?

I hope it get approved by the group to get a real copy, because I can't say I will miss that art placeholder of a horse skeleton ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as food values go, you can refer to this: Food values & climate symbols on all cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I'm aware, the only difference is that the food values on the trait cards (that number in the lower right corner) changed. You can pick up a deck of trait cards relatively cheaply right from North Star's website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.