Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Naylor
United Kingdom
Keighley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb

Could someone advise me please?
Im not a modeller so I bought this game with miniatures already constructed. However, as a newb to modern Warhammer Im having trouble reconciling some of the figures in the game box with those in the game books.
For instance:
Kairic; no scroll of dark arts and no figure with headfeathers also with an outstretched arm for this "Turkey" bird (or whatever it is) to rest on.

Putrid Blightkings; No torso with very long tongue sticking out or anyone carring a very large bell.

The Heroes and Bloodreavers seem okay but could some knowledgeble and experienced Soul pass a critical eye over these elements of my not inexpensive purchase please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
sdnly wrote:

Could someone advise me please?
Im not a modeller so I bought this game with miniatures already constructed. However, as a newb to modern Warhammer Im having trouble reconciling some of the figures in the game box with those in the game books.
For instance:
Kairic; no scroll of dark arts and no figure with headfeathers also with an outstretched arm for this "Turkey" bird (or whatever it is) to rest on.

Putrid Blightkings; No torso with very long tongue sticking out or anyone carring a very large bell.

The Heroes and Bloodreavers seem okay but could some knowledgeble and experienced Soul pass a critical eye over these elements of my not inexpensive purchase please?

The sprues for this game allowed you to make the models in lots of different ways. Whoever built these models chose not to use certain components (all of the models in your images are from the base game). Unfortunately, that does mean you're missing certain weapon combos (like the putrid bell, and the scroll of dark arts). If you want to use those weapons, you'll have to use other models you have as proxies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.