Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan D
United States
san antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I got a set of two core boxes from a friend who did not like the game. My issue is they were just thrown into a box. I am sure all cards are there. Just in no particular order. How can I tell what goes where with out giving myself to much spoilers and what is the optimal way to organize the cards now that they have a good home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Netherlands
Haarlem
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My first recommendation is to ask your friend (or someone else) to sort them (there is a number at the bottom of every card).

If nobody wants to help you just don't read the text on cards and focus on these numbers at the bottom. I recommend sorting your cards in 3 main stacks. Player cards, encounter cards and scenario cards. You can view the player cards (blue backs) freely because it these aren't a spoiler (except when it's a story player card).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan D
United States
san antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks will try that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan D
United States
san antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stupid question should it be going to low to highest or highest to lowest face down.. I know this is a totally dumb question..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Comboteur "Crazed 'Beastface' Survivor" Fou
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
For encounter cards and story-specific player cards, they each belong to an encounter set that you can identify with its special symbol, which is usually near the artwork (upper right corner for player cards.)
Since you'll be using them by sets it would be a good idea to organize them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Netherlands
Haarlem
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sasigns wrote:
Stupid question should it be going to low to highest or highest to lowest face down.. I know this is a totally dumb question..

It is lowest to highest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Deas
msg tools
mbmbmb
white2flamez wrote:
Player cards, encounter cards and scenario cards. You can view the player cards (blue backs) freely because it these aren't a spoiler (except when it's a story player card).

Following on from this, watch out for a player card entitled "Lita Chantler". She goes with the encounter set The Gathering, not with the rest of your player cards. It is perhaps the number one card that people think they have lost but haven't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan D
United States
san antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup i was like wth I cant find 117 and then I remembered something about this and found it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.