Vince
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mb
Hey guys, I just want to share my thoughts and would like to hear your thoughts if you care to share.

I have played around 20/30 ti3 games and is my all time favorite boardgame. We play three or fout times each year and usually we play with 6. We were eager to give this a go and boy oh boy did I have an awesome time today.

My thoughts:
- The streamlining that has been implemented is truly worth buying this. I am now considering selling ti3.
- It does play faster for us except for the agenda phase. My group loves discussing everything,
- we felt that FF dropped the ball somewhat on the objectives. Would have liked to see a bit more variation and uniqueness here.
- Already we cant wait for an expansion or maybe a small add-on with more objectives, distant suns (played more games without DS but the last 5 ti3 games we fell in love with the added thematic element) and artifacts. Having 3 artifacts on the board creates more interesting elements and playing to 10 VP will shorten the game somewhat. Will probably be adding this from my spare pieces from ti3.

Great freaking game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per Fischer
Netherlands
Den Haag
---
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome - where in NL are you based?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mb
Groningen. Little far from Den Haag
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arandor .
Netherlands
Helmond
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eindhoven area here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.