Scott Rogganbuck
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
During our latest campaign adventure, Billy Joel (Piano Man, played by my wife), Paco, Who Loves His Mother (Bandido played by my daughter), and Black Scorpion (female Indian Scout, played by me) reached the epic encounter of a Guardian and a Young Swamp Raptor. For flavor, we pulled out this model to represent the Mecha-Raptor you would surely find in the swamps, which possessed Guardian stats.

This is the Monsterpocalypse Mega Cyber Khan promo we picked up at Gen Con a few years back.

The base is roughly the size of other x-large figures. I always wanted to find a reason for it to hit the board.

This was quite the difficult encounter for our 2nd/3rd level characters.

Ultimately, we managed to chip away at those 80HP, thanks to a personal revive token picked up through an encounter.

I am looking at the potential for making some custom monsters using models from my game, Massive Darkness, which has, so far, been quite underwhelming - at least when you compare it to the campaign play of Shadows of Brimstone. There are, however, some fantastic models that also have similar base sizes to those in SoB.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.