Subject: Cards from crates rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J T
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What do you do with these cards? I got some objectives card and advacement cards from a crate. I havent see in the chronicles what do to with them. Keep them all? Shuffles them in the decks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
J T: The headers on the Index Guide will tell you what to do with each of the cards you unlock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J T
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks! Didnt noticed!

Are cards put in the general reserve shuffled with the other cards of the same type?

And also, on the french version, there are still english text on the charter chests

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, any cards that go to the general supply are shuffled into the corresponding deck.

You're right about the French version--I'm sorry about that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Priscilla Basilio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm confused about cards that are supposed to go into the general supply but have the little cross footnote that says "gain one at random". We pulled out 3 objective cards that are going into the general supply but the footnote says to gain one at random but how do you gain an objective? And who gains it? The player? So confused! haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Priscilla: If it says "gain 1 at random," shuffle those cards (in this case, 3 objective cards) and randomly gain one of them. The other cards are just shuffled into the objective deck.

You should have just unlocked the rules for private objective cards (card 24), which explains what it means to have an objective card all to yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.