Subject: Upgrade Kit only had 120 cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich M
United States
BGG MOD Communist Land
flag msg tools
mb
My upgrade kit only had 120 cards, is that correct? Also none of my leader cards are labeled Green for skill level only recruit, average and veteran
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheal
United States
Kosse
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1 Only 120 ? That's what is supposed to be in the upgrade.
2 Turn the recruit card over and take a look at the back...

From Facebook

Dan Verssen
Group Admin
The Upgrade has 113 cards, a rulesheet, a map overlay, and all the Tiger counter sheets with updated counters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich M
United States
BGG MOD Communist Land
flag msg tools
mb
MWAlbion wrote:
1 Only 120 ? That's what is supposed to be in the upgrade.
2 Turn the recruit card over and take a look at the back...

From Facebook

Dan Verssen
Group Admin
The Upgrade has 113 cards, a rulesheet, a map overlay, and all the Tiger counter sheets with updated counters.

Ok, thanks I just noticed the flipping over of the cards, lol. all of mine were perfectly in the same orientation and never thought of doing that, sorry. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Lewis
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Linguistic Cruth
mbmbmbmbmb
Rockin Rocko wrote:

Ok, thanks I just noticed the flipping over of the cards, lol. all of mine were perfectly in the same orientation and never thought of doing that, sorry. blush

Ha, you came over here and posted a thread in BGG before actually flipping over the cards... sounds exactly like something I would do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.