Hide
5 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Boulder tokens limited? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oliver Krebs
msg tools
Im currently playing the Cragheart and i wonder with all that boulder "production" from Rock Slide and Avalanche if there is a limitation because you run out of boulder tokens pretty fast (i think there are just 5 1-tile Boulders in the game)
Is there any official statement about this or just Houseruling?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Wise
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've been using the coin tokens turned upside down when we run out of boulders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Desroches
Canada
flag msg tools
I have no idea if boulder tokens are limited but at no point does it say the the Cragheart creates only boulders. It only says he makes obstacles. So I have no problem with him creating a stump, log, tree, bush, or even bookshelf.

Personally I've just used the rough terrain rubble tiles as they look very similar to the boulders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If I played Craghart, I'd bring a bag of gravel to the gaming session to use in conjuction with that ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Wise
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JayJ79 wrote:
If I played Craghart, I'd bring a bag of gravel to the gaming session to use in conjuction with that ability.

Just make sure you're playing your copy of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.