Yamataï» Forums » Rules

Subject: How many red boats ? Think I have extra... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Jarvis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules states there should be 13 red boats, my copy came with 18.

I'm assuming it's just a mistake, as in too many red boats not a rules error, and I should leave the spares in the box ?

Also one of my brown boats is only half a boat, first time I've ever had component issues with days of wonder...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L.
United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb
I also had way too many red boats, just removed them from the box and played on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Love
United States
Humble
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
13 for me. I’ve heard they’re pretty good at replacing missing/defective components. Email them about the brown boat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximilian Berbechelov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They will replace it if you approach them. But can you please take a photo of the half boat for us?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N O
Philippines
flag msg tools
I wish my copy came with extra boats for all the colors, that I could just set aside in a separate baggie. That way I wouldn't be so worried about losing one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Jarvis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OurBG wrote:
But can you please take a photo of the half boat for us?

I would but....... Er ... Do I have to submit it as a geek image first then hyperlink ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximilian Berbechelov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can just add an external image as a hyperlink. It's an icon that says "Insert External Image" and is right before the YouTube icon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Jarvis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have any online image sharing accounts . So I have nowhere to upload it too and hyperlink it from...I dont have any twitface accounts either..surprise

Let the ludite abuse commence !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperJoeUK wrote:
I don't have any online image sharing accounts . So I have nowhere to upload it too and hyperlink it from...I dont have any twitface accounts either..surprise

Let the ludite abuse commence !!!

I suppose I’m a bit late now, but are you aware that you can upload images to your personal gallery on BGG, which doesn’t require moderation, and the you can include that image in a post like this one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Jarvis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MercifulBiscuit wrote:

I suppose I’m a bit late now, but are you aware that you can upload images to your personal gallery on BGG, which doesn’t require moderation, and the you can include that image in a post like this one?

Nope didn't know that, thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.