Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are about to start a 4-player campaign and I am a little worried about the lack of interaction/bumping the more spaces are going to be added to the board. Should we use 1 auroma? 2? Or am I getting to worried here and the interaction is just fine with 4?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Ward
United States
Newport News
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With four players, the interaction should be fine. Play your first couple games with those four, and then if you feel like the board is too open, add in an Automa or two. Be sure to update the Automa rulebook by looking at what gets unlocked on the last page, based on any crates that you opened in the first couple games. Chances are, there will be at least a couple rules to add to the Automa rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Dionne
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Josh. Jamey designed to be enjoyable at all player counts so I would give it a try with 4 players for a couple of games and then determine if you would like to add an automa. Enjoy the campaign!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
We’re playing with 3, and have played 5 games. So far I have no intention of adding more automa in. I like the current game length and most interactions happen in the common area, and I don’t think automa would greatly add to that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok thanks fir the replies. I think we will stick with 4 for the first few games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F@ke
Germany
Rostock
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We started yesterday our 5 player campaign. We added 1 automa and had alot of fun with it. But he won the round (and he had the FAQ updated 1 strengh). Besides the frequent bumping, he openend 2 crates, build 1 building and discarded something from the market. So the charter was more interesting and there were buildings in the market to buy. The handling was easy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.