Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arthur Peterson
United States
Cane Ridge
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm tempted to toss Season 1 in the trash since we're done with it, but I'm afraid to do so not knowing if Season 2 will use anything from our first season board/characters.

Is there any reason I should hang onto Season 1?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah ...
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There isn't anything you need from the game. Some plot points carryover but that is all. And you could play 2 without playing 1 ... just few things make more sense with what you should know from playing 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
But the bits!!!

Do you know any game designers that could use some spare bits? Heck the faded figures might be a fun toy for a kid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Flaherty
Italy
Nanto
Vicenza
flag msg tools
Loves eurogames, but social deduction games are cool too!
badge
Venice Carnivale 2015 (best costume seen)
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife had fun with some bits making a shadowbox [SPOILERS]: https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3531347/pandemic-legacy-seas...

I saved the little cubes for use in other games, like indicating various places Dracula could have gone in Fury of Dracula.

Likewise see some folks say they are running short on low city number stickers for season 2, so perhaps save that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shelby Raymond
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't need anything for PL2.

I kept everything though. The cubes are handy if we lose any, we always have a replacement on hand. Ditto for the character pieces.

I kept everything else and use them to add to or modify the other games and expansions. I like using the green cubes and pills or using the infected people instead of disease cubes.

We lost a character card in one of the expansions, so I replaced it with one from PL1. I just whited out the non-applicable traits/ abilities.

I've had fun with the old pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Peterson
United States
Cane Ridge
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I value space more than spare pieces so I trashed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Arlington
United States
Summerdale
AL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking of substituting our CODA color cubes for the Plague cubes that came in Season 2.

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.