Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Crawford
United States
Pacifica
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don’t understand, in the Playbook’s example for Card 2, how the Prosperity ends up at 68 after the Scotti event on page 7. Total Prosperity started the turn at 74 according to the previous card and the image on page 6. And the Scotti Raiders took 9 Plunder — 4 in Parisi, 2 in Votadini, 2 in Novantae, and 1 in Ordovices. Doesn’t that put Prosperity down to 65? I count 65 gold cubes left on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Crawford
United States
Pacifica
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I found my mistake — Plunder for destroying a stronghold comes from off-map, not from the region. Missed that subtlety.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgane Gouyon-Rety
Canada
Montreal
QC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
gatchaman wrote:
I think I found my mistake — Plunder for destroying a stronghold comes from off-map, not from the region. Missed that subtlety.
Exactly. This makes attacking strongholds an interesting risk-reward consideration, especially when attacking low Pop regions, or regions already thoroughly devastated by earlier raiding...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.