Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Dinosaur Island» Forums » General

Subject: What are those for? Confused about the components list in the rulebook rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ashley Watson
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

What are those? I have the Deluxe edition. The yellow meeples are the visitors while the purple ones are the hooligans. What about the pink ones? The components list in the rulebook is mot clear about few things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Blaylock
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Pink is VIP for a deluxe only plot twist. Purple die is for one as well. The other picture is the"pogs", though they are way too small.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah
Japan
Okazaki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Silent Geek wrote:

What are those? I have the Deluxe edition. The yellow meeples are the visitors while the purple ones are the hooligans. What about the pink ones? The components list in the rulebook is mot clear about few things.

All your questions are answered in the first section of the FAQ:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1900266/dinosaur-island-faq
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah
Japan
Okazaki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
djayshaggy wrote:
Pink is VIP for a deluxe only plot twist. Purple die is for one as well. The other picture is the"pogs", though they are way too small.

This is actually incorrect due to issues with the printer. Panda explained what happened in the FAQ thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you take the time to search the forums? This post has been asked numerous times already. Searching the forums can provide a great amount of answers. haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley Watson
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks to all! I appreciate that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R S
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
djayshaggy wrote:
The other picture is the"pogs", though they are way too small.

I KNEW it! I thought maybe they had been bigger in my memory since I was younger when they came out but this confirms I'm not misremembering!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Specht
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
Did you take the time to search the forums? This post has been asked numerous times already. Searching the forums can provide a great amount of answers. haha.

Yesh...because BGG search is so good...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony B
United States
West Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
djayshaggy wrote:

Just FYI - Pinks are for hooligans in the deluxe version:
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/27687869#27687869

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
OutOfHabit wrote:
corkysru wrote:

Yesh...because BGG search is so good...
The search here ain't that good, which is why I normally look at the list of all forum posts scanning the titles to see which ones might answer my query. In this forum there are less than 120 posts so far, wouldn't take more than a minute to scan them and come up with potential posts that deal with OP's question:

Deluxe version component list?
Components questions?

there might be more, but either of the 2 is sufficient to answer the question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.