Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Marano
United States
Nutley
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased a copy of Kokoro the day it was released at retail and am really enjoying it. I just learned about the six additional decree cards that were made available to Kickstarter backers. I'm hoping that these six additional cards will eventually be released as promotional items, but in the interim - and if it's not against the publisher's policy - is there any possibility that someone here could post or summarize the rules that are on these additional cards? I'm really curious whether these six additional variants might be worth trying out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cameron Corlew
United States
Martinez
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The decree cards are for Kodama: The Tree Spirits and not used in Kokoro. Which is a super fun game and would recommend picking up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Marano
United States
Nutley
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wannaoreo wrote:
The decree cards are for Kodama: The Tree Spirits and not used in Kokoro. Which is a super fun game and would recommend picking up.

No Mike. That is not correct. The extra decree cards ARE in fact for Kokoro. You can see that for yourself if you check out the Kickstarter page for the game. There were six Kickstarter-exclusive decree cards for Kokoro identified as stretch targets, all of which were unlocked during the campaign. The extra Kokoro decree cards are as follows: Forest Crossroads (unlocked at $22K), Mythic Journey (at $26K),Forgotten Trail (at $30K), Woodland Bounty (at $36K), Heart of the World ($42K), Spirit Compass ($48K). These six cards are NOT included in the retail version of Kokoro - or at least they are not among the 16 decree cards that were included in my retail copy!

So I stand by my original request: if the publisher does not object, would someone be willing to post the rules for these six extra Kokoro decree cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.