Subject: End of game round rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pieter Van Keer
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey

Seeing if anyone has a clear answer, we are pretty good on shadows and tree actions, however is it correct when the first player rotates the sun to the sun spot, with the #1 token out. To go through 1 more photosynthesis phase and action phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Brother
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
From the rules: "A full game is 18 rounds, with the last round occurring at the 6th position of the sun (the one before the sun symbol printed on the main board)."

So: not correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pieter Van Keer
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, we thought it was kinda weird but we often over think. Not that I dont believe you, just want to know what page and under what title this rules is, so I can reference this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Brother
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
On page 4, under "End of the game' in the rules I downloaded from BoardGameGeek.
BTW I've taken a look at the english rules in the version I have and I see that that version is less clear. Stranger still, the dutch version does specifically reference 18 vs 24 rounds (under the advanced rules).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.