Hide
5 Posts

Queendomino» Forums » General

Subject: How's the 6-player game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bogey Man
msg tools
Thinking of running a 6 player game this weekend, just not sure if it's any good or should we just stick to 4 players using both King and Queendomino. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Killops
msg tools
mbmbmb
I've played 6 players with my family using both combined and it went fine. It takes longer but it's still good fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per Glöde
Sweden
Svitjod
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played 6 using "Variant of individual Royal Wedding for 5 or 6: Use 24 selected Kingdomino tiles", a much better idea than the official Q,K,Q,K,... alternation IMHO.

Edit: I have stopped mixing the tiles, I use QKQQKQQKQQKQ alternating turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riza Hanakoki
Italy
flag msg tools
I Have King and Queen Domino, ther's a eventually possible to play in 8 players? or the maximun are 6?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RizaThilsithHanakoki wrote:
I Have King and Queen Domino, ther's a eventually possible to play in 8 players? or the maximun are 6?
Thanks!

You can play with 8, either as individual kingdoms (not recommended by the author) or as four 2 player teams (recommended by the author)... both is in the english rulebook for queendomino though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.