Marc Nelson Jr.
United States
Cumberland
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any significance to the Punch and Vulnerability cards having hero and villain versions? Like a card that references having starters from the other team?

Just wondering if I need to include them in my Multiverse box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Just for flavor, so you don't have to play with Starters featuring the opposing side.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Doherty
msg tools
Matt Hyra wrote:
Just for flavor, so you don't have to play with Starters featuring the opposing side.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Matt,

Are there plans for more expansions for the Confrontations series. I just got mine and have to say I enjoy this dynamic.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Lyons wrote:
Matt,

Are there plans for more expansions for the Confrontations series. I just got mine and have to say I enjoy this dynamic.

Cheers

Probably.
Glad you like it!

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Doherty
msg tools
Matt Hyra wrote:
Lyons wrote:
Matt,

Cheers

Probably.
Glad you like it!

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

I like both but I think the 'bad guy' vs 'good guy' dynamic is ideal. I look forward to the next expansion. Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Berman
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the different starter card concept, and love how TT Go had different starters and "kicks" and even weaknesses.

Is that going to become a thing in the big box sets and sometimes crossovers too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
DrEris wrote:
I love the different starter card concept, and love how TT Go had different starters and "kicks" and even weaknesses.

Is that going to become a thing in the big box sets and sometimes crossovers too?

Crossovers don't have the basic cards like that, so no.
Big boxes will get them if it seems appropriate.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.