Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Curious as to why out of all of the negative Trump gets this is the one thing that's getting pulled. It isn't like people have not talked about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Possible because Needtoimpeach is calling for a mass tweet. Was that for today? I don't have a twitter account.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Using 3,400,000 signatures, and dividing by the VOTING populace (per Census stats, 227,000,000), we see that approximately 1.5% of voting Americans want him impeached. Obviously, this is the number that signed the petition, and there are likely more than this in reality, who at least think it.

There is no study to use as a basis of comparison, laughs, there was no major grass roots impetus to impeach the previous presidents of the 20th century. But that in itself proves how unpopular (and dangeorus) people think he is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My bet is that Twitter's action was a response to a bunch of people tagging the domain/site as suspicious and tripping an automated algorithm. You'll notice that there are reports that some popular malware packages also started blocking the domain or related domains. So I'll bet that there's either a group or a botnet that submitted a bunch of reports to trip automated algorithms that required a human to fix.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.