4 Posts

World Conquerors» Forums » General

Subject: How well does this play solo? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone! I was wondering how well the solo rules work and if it integrates in well or just feels tacked on? Are there a lot of cards and things that don't work well solo? How much fun are the solo rules and how long does a solo game typically take?

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Siadek
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the solo rules. They are the same as the multiplayer rules except the only way to win is to conquer the world.

Full disclosure. I designed the game.

It takes me about 10 minutes to zip through a solo game.

For cards where you are stealing from an opponent, you don't have an opponent to steal from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ourhero wrote:
I love the solo rules. They are the same as the multiplayer rules except the only way to win is to conquer the world.

Full disclosure. I designed the game.

It takes me about 10 minutes to zip through a solo game.

For cards where you are stealing from an opponent, you don't have an opponent to steal from.

Ok-thanks! Glad to hear it is quick to play solo. How long is set up for a solo game? Also, my primary concern would be how often do cards and things come up in the solo play game that involve multiplayer interaction and how does that affect and is dealt with in solo play?

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward B.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The solo game is fine. I've played it several times. I'd say it takes about 15 minutes to play. Any cards that are directed towards other players, I just ignore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.