Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc-Andre Delalay
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

When the players choose their free room to build and their leader, do they do it all at the same time? Because what another person build might influence what I would want to build... If it's simultaneous, I guess the rule should be not to look at what others are doing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Greenaway
United Kingdom
Blackpool
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could always draw a leader and a room at random from a hat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg O.
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
they do it at the same time.
Looking what others are doing isn't such a big deal to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Koneko: A PvP worker placement game set in a very Feline Feudal Japan........
badge
Celtic Connection Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Best system is to choose leader first, then draw your 6 rooms and choose privately which ones to use based on your leader if you can combo them. After that, THEN choose your free building. Fyi I always choose the building that lets me build a room for 2 resources less. I can get my main rooms out so much easier then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc-Andre Delalay
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ahuacatl wrote:
they do it at the same time.
Looking what others are doing isn't such a big deal to me.

I was asking because in my 2 player game my wife had the Immunity to event room. If I know this is the done she will build for free, I might want to build for free my room that lets me pay less resources to fight events... Since in a 2 player game, I'll be the only one fighting the events...
I guess we'll play that you can't look at people drew for rooms and which one they'll build for free...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.