Popular Tags: [View All]
Spyridon Mpakas
Greece
Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi guys,
in encounter card #8 the 3rd option mentions "pay 2 popularity to enlist 1 recruit".....since I have to place the recruit token on a one time bonus on my faction board do I get to receive the reward from that? I know the rules mention that I do not gain any additional benefits beyond those mentioned on the encounter card...thanks to anyone who answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximilian Berbechelov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't get the money and stuff that's next to the action on your mat. But you do activate the bonus from placing the recruit on your faction mat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spyridon Mpakas
Greece
Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks a lot for your fast response friend

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximilian Berbechelov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also no one (including you) receives the on-going bonus in case they enlisted the "Enlist" before.

Treat it as an Encounter with someone (adventure) that created similar results to you enlisting without actually taking that action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Iver Wilhelmsen
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OurBG wrote:
Also no one (including you) receives the on-going bonus in case they enlisted the "Enlist" before.

This is important enough a rule to repeat: The uncovered recruit space bonuses from the enlist action only apply for a given action when it is done as a standard bottom-row action, not if you get the effect as a result of an encounter or a factory card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.