Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Wray
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
regarding Hunting Horror text:"Forced – At the start of the enemy phase: Reveal a random token from the chaos bag. If the revealed token has a [Skull], [Cultist], [Tablet], [Elder Thing], or [Auto-fail] symbol, ready Hunting Horror."

Does this mean the horror remains exhausted until an eldritch symbol is drawn from the token pool?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Netherlands
Haarlem
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Hunting Horror Forced Questin
No, Hunting Horror can still ready the normal way (in the upkeep fase). It's just an extra way to ready the Hunting Horror.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it will still ready as normal (and without a token pull to check) during the Upkeep phase. It just may also have reached during the Enemy phase (meaning if you Evade it, it might still wake up, hunt you and attack you that round).

It's am additional effect, not a replacement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wray
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigh. I love this game, but sometimes . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wray
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We thought it was a mechanic to show how slow it is when it gets massive and to give us a fighting chance. I should have known.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilson Wise
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JackhammerJohn wrote:
We thought it was a mechanic to show how slow it is when it gets massive and to give us a fighting chance. I should have known.

Anytime I read a rule and think it gives the players an advantage I immediately reread the rule because I know that I must have read it wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.