Subject: I'm a little grumpy about Asmodee/FFG. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
Is anyone else experiencing issues with trying to get specific FFG games since Asmodee took over as their distributor?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mair
Canada
St. Hubert
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike1977 wrote:
Is anyone else experiencing issues with trying to get specific FFG games since Asmodee took over as their distributor?

As I said in your other thread, I haven't noticed any issues specifically with FFG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kohlman
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you elaborate a bit, that would help me understand the issue a little better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Koneko: A PvP worker placement game set in a very Feline Feudal Japan........
badge
Celtic Connection Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't say I have to be honest, I walk into my flgs and its either on his shelf or Esdevium have copies available. This could be because I'm in Europe with different distribution channels though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Leighton
England
Peterborough
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve Broadfoot wrote:
Can't say I have to be honest, I walk into my flgs and its either on his shelf or Esdevium have copies available. This could be because I'm in Europe with different distribution channels though.

There has been issues with some of the AH:TCG mythos packs. Lost In Time And Space

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Tousignant
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just RPG reprints especially of their Star Wars stuff, but that was an FFG problem before Asmodee was involved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McLeod
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Not totally related but this years Dixit expansion won't be out before Xmas for the first time since the base game came out. Every online site has it listed for December. Really bummed about this.

I tell you there is a lot of Runewars Minis sitting in stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregor Terrill
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're talking specifically about Asmodee Canada (which I'm assuming you are, given the forum), you might want to give this Reddit thread from a few days ago a read.

Lion Rampant used to be the distributor in Canada for FFG up until a few months ago, but they've been replaced by Asmodee Canada, which I think was formerly F2Z. That thread makes it sound like it's a pretty amateur operation, but they don't seem to care about improving it.

I know several of the FLGSs around here had issues trying to figure out how to order from them. Many new FFG releases were nowhere to be found in any of the local stores for several weeks. Thankfully all the online stores in Ontario had them (which is ironic, given that Asmodee has made it a priority to favor brick and mortar stores).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.